Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015



2015 is here and I am feeling extremely hopeful! There are so many things that I would like to accomplish. I feel like I have been given a new beginning, a fresh start. A reset button has been pressed and I am ready to set out on bold adventures. I can't wait to create opportunities where there were only set-backs. I am brimming at the chance to walk freely into my destiny and eliminate existing barriers. I leave my failed endeavors in 2014 and venture into more attempts in 2015. I may not get there this year, but I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I have another chance at working on my areas of opportunities.  I can't wait to see what new surprises are around the bend. I have made my resolutions, goals and plans for this year. 

By now, I have learned to expect detours and delays in life. 


 I am willing to be more flexible, more patient and to live in the moment. After all, it's not how fast I get to my destination, it's the experiences along the way that will shape my feelings and perceptions when I finally reach my destination. In 2015, I will set forth my plans and simply be "in the moment". 


 Divas and Divos, let us begin 2015 by moving onward and upward!  

"...And so, lifting as we climb, onward and upward we go, struggling and striving, and hoping that the buds and blossoms of our desires will burst into glorious fruition ere long. With courage, born of success achieved in the past, with a keen sense of the responsibility which we shall continue to assume, we look forward to a future large with promise and hope..." Mary Church Terrell 

No comments:

Post a Comment